seborrheic dermatitis of AIDS
- Mounds of parakeratosis containing neutrophils and plasma.
- Slight to moderate psoriasiform hyperplasia of the epidermis.
- Scattered necrotic keratinocytes within the epidermis
- Focal vacuolar alterations of the basal layer
- Many melanophages in the upper dermis
- Fibrosis of papillary dermis associated with many stellate fibroblasts
- Widely dilated venules of the superficial plexus
- A superficial and deep lymphohistiocytic perivascular infiltrate with many plasma cells
- Dilated follicular ostia filled with a parakeratotic horn
Updated Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:30:48 PM