porokeratosis of Mibelli
- Tall columns of parakeratosis (cornoid lamella) within the keratin filled invaginations of the epidermis
- An area of hypogranulosis beneath the parakeratotic column where the keratinocytes are haphazardly arranged and have pyknotic nuclei
- A compact orthokeratotis horn between the slanting columns of parakeratosis
- Slight psoriasiform hyperplasia with hypergranulosis.
- Vascular dilation with a sparse superficial perivascular lymphocytic infiltrate
Updated Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:30:48 PM