- A normal basket-weave horn and epidermis
- A moderately dense perivascular and periadnexal infiltrate consisting mostly of lymphocytes and histiocytes, with a few eosinophils and rare plasma cells.
- Large numbers of lymphocytes, histiocytes, and a few scattered neutrophils singly and in aggregates between collagen bundles of the interstitium
- Mucin deposition between collagen bundles
- Thickened collagen bundles in a thickened dermis
- Inflammatory process extending deep into the subcutaneous fat
Updated Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:30:48 PM