- An admixture of solid foci and alveolar foci separated by fibrous septae, with a cellular component characterized by
- A cellular component comprised of small cuboidal neoplastic cells with round nuclei
- Single layers of round cells attached to the septae
- Necrotic central alveolar cells
- Floating round rhabdomyoblasts appearing as "strap cells"
- Occasional multinucleated giant cells with wreath-like nuclei
- A positive staining with antimyoglobin
Updated Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:30:48 PM