Woringer-Kolopp disease (pagetoid reticulosis)
- Psoriasiform epidermal hyperplasia
- Numerous atypical lymphoid cells, present as single units and nests within the lower half of epidermis and adnexal structures
- A patchy lichenoid mixed infiltrate in the papillary dermis, consisting of a few eosinophils, plasma cells, histiocytes, and a few atypical lymphoid cells which are both smaller and fewer than those within the epidermis.
- Thickened bundles of coarse collagen arranged haphazardly in the papillary dermis
- Prominent edema of the upper dermis
Updated Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:30:48 PM